rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day game bitch shield penetration

Day game bitch shield penetration

So I'm in a situation that has some major positives. I'm the only Western male in a University class of English speaking females in an Asian country. The only Western male at the whole college from what I can tell, but unfortunately 100% of my approaches don't speak English so far : /

Anyway, inside the class, there isn't a single girl that isn't making a LOT of eye contact and smiles.

The one I want, a rock-solid 9 from Mongolia, has two friends, a 7.5 and 8 respectively, and the three of them are like Siamese twins. I am beginning to think that if one of them ever walked out of the room the other two are in, she might instantly die.

I just finished Day Bang and it makes two points pretty clear. Approaching groups in the day is a fail, and trying to game by text is a fail.

I MIGHT be able to talk to this girl for a 3-5m window without her friends at MOST if I'm lucky.

I do have access to phone chat with her if I want, as everyone in the class has exchanged this info.

How to approach?

Messages In This Thread