rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Rappers

Female Rappers

I don't know how long OP's been listening to rap but female rappers have always been around like Sourcecode said. Nearly every major rap label has a token female rapper or "first lady".

The only female rapper I'd add to his list would be Eve, she had a good run in the late 90's, early 2000's. Plus she wrote her own shit.

There aren't more female rappers but they're become more outlandish in their style and they try to court controversy(see Kreayshawn and Rick Ross). At the end of the day looks aren't a substitute for actual talent and good music:

*[Image: CMHak3GWIAEF-LL.jpg]

*I checked this and it's true! Hill's album sold 19 million versus 11 million between 8 albums from the others(mostly Kim btw).

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread