rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friend says that he will be a billionaire before 30

My friend says that he will be a billionaire before 30

Quote: (09-26-2015 06:07 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2015 08:12 PM)Gringuito Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2015 03:19 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Quite sure. £ billionaires several times over, not $ billionaires.

http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list

If by £ billionaires several times over you mean 10B USD or more, then you know multiple people from a group of 124 people on the planet. That's pretty good. Even if you lower the mark to just 4B USD then it's less than 500 people. You should really think about leveraging those relationships.

I've also met and had lunch with billionaires. Much more with "poor" 9-figure net worth guys.

To the OP, good luck to your friend. I was a multimillionaire in my 20s quite a while ago. But I never thought about making millions/billions. I just focused on building my businesses. That took up all of my time.

I mean net worth between £2-6 billion. I'm not up on the exchange rates, but very roughly $1 billion is £600 million, so would not count as a billionaire here in the UK (we like to set the bar a bit higher than you yanks [Image: wink.gif] ).

I went to excellent schools due to parental sacrifice, so despite not having much personally, I am good friends with the children of 2 of the 3. The third one offered me a job as his right hand man, and spent a few months courting me. I wasn't able to accept, as I had already started a business, which I still have, and had employees depending on me. I still question whether I was right to turn it down, but I stay in touch with this chap from time to time.

Did I read this right! A billionaire offered you a job as his right hand man and you refused it? Are you running a multi million dollar business?

Messages In This Thread