rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friend says that he will be a billionaire before 30

My friend says that he will be a billionaire before 30

Quote: (09-20-2015 12:33 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Is he day dreaming?

I know this kid who is 22, he is probably one of the most intelligent person I have ever met, if not the most intelligent. He works hard, he is smart and he is business oriented. As today he doesn't have much money if any.

Billionare? yeah...maybe a bit ambitious. You shouldn't shit on him for the ambition though. Only take him to task if he's not doing anything to make it happen.

Funny story I know: Marc Cuban was similar where he went to college. The guy had an entrepenuerial streak at a young age and just about went bankrupt because his first business closed He'd started a local dive bar near his school that was doing fairly well until a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest turned out to be 17. The bar got shut down and Cuban was in the hole for his investment.

Didn't stop him.

That said I think the guy would be better served by taking baby steps first. Unless you get some extroardinary windfall(like inheriting money) you need to make your first 100 grand, then your first million, and so on.

Besides which what do you even need it for? Everything you'd ever dream of having(except for social engineering experiments) can be bought for a few hundred mil.

Messages In This Thread