rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friend says that he will be a billionaire before 30

My friend says that he will be a billionaire before 30

It's good that he's aiming high, but I doubt he realizes how much money one billion actually is. I know of a couple guys who said they would be millionaires by age thirty and succeeded. But I would rather say something like I want to be worth 5 million by age thirty. If I failed and only had 2 million in net worth, I'd be better off than the guy who says he wants to be a millionaire and succeeded. Your friend should try that for 30 to have a realistic path for the next 8 years. Then he can try to map out how he would get to a billion if he gets that far.

But I don't see the point of chasing the dream of becoming a billionaire just to become a billionaire, especially by a specific date. A few million in the bank would be more than enough for me. I would retire and live off of the interest my money was making. I'm sure most people would do the same unless they are as driven as Trump. Hell, if I had 100 million I wouldn't be able to spend it fast enough. A billion is ten times that.

If I had a few million, I would spend my days reading and going to the gym. I wouldn't be grinding it out in a board room or at a negotiation table. I would work 5-10 hours a week looking for good investments and the rest of my time enjoying life. I don't need a billion dollars to do that.

Messages In This Thread