rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Something to say on public transport

Something to say on public transport

Quote: (09-22-2015 11:33 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Like other members have said, it doesn't matter what you say, just say something. 90% of men will not say a word to the girl even if she eyeballs you.

Yeah this is the most important thing. I think men also need to cultivate or prepare automatic responses when a chick eyeballs them. A chick eyeballing you, or showing any initial interest or enthusiasm whatsoever towards you, is the strongest lead you'll ever have. Girls only do this when they're both looking for a man and you pass their looks threshold.

However because it usually happens so suddenly and unexpectedly, by the time you've psyched yourself up to approach, or thought of 'what to say', the opportunity has gone.

For this reason I'd recommend less spontaneous guys to prepare a set course of action when they get eyeballed by an attractive girl, for every place that might happen, and then automatically execute it before they have a chance to think.

E.g.:
Eyeballed at a bus-stop. Immediately ask "Excuse me does this bus go to London?". Chit chat. Ask for number comfortably before any interruptions (e.g. the bus arriving).

Messages In This Thread