rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just graduated, considering a pilot gig.

Just graduated, considering a pilot gig.

Background about me, 25 years old, just graduated with a shitty liberal arts degree from a reputable university.

Yesterday I was thinking about how I could have a respectable job while travelling, and becoming a pilot suddenly came to my mind. I've always had a thing for aviation since I was a kid, definitely was fascinated about planes. I would love to fly for an airline in SEA and Middle East. It would be such a DHV lifestyle, you'll constantly be surrounded by hot flight attendants. I'm willing to put a lot of work, I know that you have to accumulate a lot of flight hours to break into a decent airline. I'm willing to pay my dues. I don't mind flying for a 2nd, or even a 3rd rate airline in Asia.

I was wondering whether its too late for me to break into this profession? I definitely don't see myself as working in your typical office setting . 3rd world countries + Flying + Flight attendands + Decent salary = Ultimate manosphere job, well at least for me. Would love to share thoughts with other RVF'ers who want to break into this profession, maybe we can exchange some ideas.

Just had a discussion with my dad about this, he's willing to sponsor me.

Messages In This Thread