rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tumblr blog where women submit anon essays on their orgasms

Tumblr blog where women submit anon essays on their orgasms

Quote: (09-20-2015 12:19 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I read a few of them and damn they were annoying.

Back in my beta days I actually listened and cared about giving a girl an orgasm and would make all sorts of efforts which often resulted in her saying"it's ok" and patting me when I failed, which I usually did.

So after years I got tired of trying and learned game and really stopped consciously caring or trying. All I do now is fuck her anyway I want and do whatever else I want to her. The result is that most women now come frequently and hard with me, and often just from vaginal fucking, which most articles on the subject claim is difficult.

My conclusion is that the female orgasm has much less to do with the specific physical stimulation than with how she feels about the man fucking her and how he arouses her. So forget all those exact steps that each special snowflake says she needs to cum; maybe she does when she's diddling herself, but that has nothing to do with you. The more you dominate her and use her for your pleasure, and the more she feels herself to be an object of your desire, the more likely she is to orgasm.

The one exception to this is if you want to make a girl squirt, it does help to use the spiderman hand technique and put pressure on the G-spot, although I have had girls who are already prone to squirting squirt as I was fucking them plenty of times.
Women are very chemically influenced. If they pop a bunch of tylenol I doubt they can cum. On the other hand, red wine or tequila will bring it on. They have to get warmed up. When women are warmed up they can cum anywhere. I have had many women cum just sitting on my lap. Some can come from breast stimulation.
If men could reach multiple orgasms like a women we would have all ripped our dicks off by age 14!

Messages In This Thread