rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tumblr blog where women submit anon essays on their orgasms

Tumblr blog where women submit anon essays on their orgasms

We wanted to start a dialogue about how women achieve sexual pleasure; something that is often ignored, devalued, or misunderstood.

Jesus Christ. How is female sexuality in any way ignored or devalued. I can kinda see misunderstood, but that is largely the fault of women due to the fact that they either can't figure themselves out or if they can they prefer to mindfuck men by not telling us.

It seems like I am constantly hearing about, or more accurately having it rubbed in my face, different elements of female sexuality. Hell, I don't think women can even write or do anything about anything other than sex and relationships.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Messages In This Thread