rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cafe owner facing feminist lynch mob for running a game blog

Cafe owner facing feminist lynch mob for running a game blog

How's this for an idea...the next step if you will...

We've got rvf and rok.

Roosh doing lectures.

Notable neo-masculine guys going public with their identities.

What about opening a brick-and-mortar establishment that was openly neo-masculine? A coffee shop for guys like us to get all jacked up on caffeine, think, and debate?

I always had this romantic notion as a kid of hanging out in coffee shops, all fucked up on absinthe, hanging out with guys like Voltaire, Kant, Wagner, Beethoven, Toulouse-Lautrec, etc. Instead what I got was sullen goths listening to Depeche Mode. Now everyone's just zombied out on their macbook or smartphone.

Yeah it'd be an insane uphill battle, but mostly with the landlord. Vendors don't give a shit as long as you pay your bills on time. But with the right real estate agent and a good security camera setup the place could be outrageously successful I think. A place for guys to get some kickass coffee and speak freely. There'd be protests nonstop but think about how large the manosphere has become. Even guys that don't identify with neo-masculinity would come out of the woodwork I think.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread