rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cafe owner facing feminist lynch mob for running a game blog

Cafe owner facing feminist lynch mob for running a game blog

Quote: (09-20-2015 05:40 AM)BodiPUA Wrote:  

Congratulations to all the posters who have used this to somehow frame themselves as better than these guys, or less Beta, or less hipster, or that they 'brought it on themselves'. With allies like this, who needs enemies?

I suggest you learn how to spot worthier allies. Look at how quickly this guy prostrated himself in front of the mob, and then weakly formed a Victimhood Narrative to attempt to excuse his behaviour for sympathy. Classic Paper Alpha. Did you see Roosh fold like a bitch when he had the entire Canadian Media Establishment after him?

This is the behaviour of a dishonourable man who could potentially sell out all of us in a heartbeat to appease a Leftist mob. He does not have my back, and I feel no shame in not having his, in much the same way that I do not feel any kinship with Matt Damon, Seth Rogan or Joss Whedon when the feminist mob went after them.

As for bringing it on himself - he's not antifragile - he runs a Hipster Coffee Shop in a Heavily-Leftist Enclave whose clientele is guaranteed to despise any form of Sinning Against Progressivism - sexism, racism, homophobia. Since he depends on their business for his survival, starting a Game Blog / Podcast where you speak about 'fags' and publicly-identify sexual conquests in a town so ingrained in third wave feminism that they're still wearing peasant dresses like it's 1993 like they're fucking Natalie Merchant is holding a knife against your own throat and not expecting your mortal enemy to draw it across it - anyone with common sense could anticipate the likely eventuality.

What'd he expect? Lesbos aren't gonna lesbo?

Messages In This Thread