rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost £500 stock trading in one night and I'm only 19.

Lost £500 stock trading in one night and I'm only 19.

Quote: (09-19-2015 04:39 PM)Ruivinho Wrote:  

Is there actually anything I can do to get that £200 that's sitting in that account on their website back into my hands..?

Yeah obviously you can withdraw it all after you've traded is x35. You should seriously read those terms yourself.

You said it yourself, it's a life lesson. All successful people have made mistakes. This is true for everything including money and girls. I lost $2200 in bitcoin margin trading earlier this year. Another time I was scammed on a $1500 weed-deal. It sucks but this is the things that I really learn from.

Either you can stay safe, never take any risks and never lose anything. The world is full of people like this and no one will blame you.

Or you can take the risks, take the loses and in the end, when you finally make it in something, you won't regret it and instead be grateful for what ever happened on the way.

Messages In This Thread