rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Donald Trump VP candidate thread

The Donald Trump VP candidate thread

(Edit: Liberty Sea beat me to it, but let me elaborate.)

What about Michael T. Flynn? He's being mentioned now.
  • Retired United States Army lieutenant general
  • Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency
  • Commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
  • Chair of the Military Intelligence Board
Previously, I was thinking about what should be one of the main goals of a Trump administration, and that is undoing the long march through the institutions, where key positions have been filled with subversives. This trend has been especially alarming in the armed forces as many have opined on Obama's efforts to weaken the institution from within, replacing old school quality men with his progressive operatives.

I couldn't remember any names, though. But here we have one:

"General forced out by Obama is on Trump’s VP short list"

[Image: image-927710-panoV9free-rdmm-927710.jpg]

Trump absolutely must undo the ongoing efforts to subvert the institutions and reinstate the great, righteous men that have been purged for their resistance against the globalist threats. This is one such man. And a strong, high-level military man further solidifies Trump as the protector and the law-and-order, safety and security candidate. Not the nation-wrecking, mercenary military, but the American military that has been quietly replaced.

From the article:

Quote:Quote:

The outspoken and brash Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn — who was forced out of his post by the Obama administration in 2014 after pointing out the rising global jihadist threat — has already briefed the Republican presidential candidate on several occasions and is in close touch with high levels of Trump’s staff.

[...]

“All I would say is that I have been honored to serve my country for the past three decades and look forward to serving in other ways now that I am retired from the US Army,” he said. “I’ve been a soldier too long to refuse to entertain any request from a potential commander in chief.”

Sounds like a great man. And to everyone still doubting that only thorough conviction is driving Trump: Look at who he is gathering behind him. All the few remaining good people in politics and other high places. Real Americans who care about the nation against the near-invincible global elites.

Here's an older article that shows this could be our man: "Ex-US Intelligence Chief on Islamic State's Rise: 'We Were Too Dumb'."

Quote:Quote:

Without the Iraq war, Islamic State wouldn't exist today, former US special forces chief Mike Flynn openly admits. In an interview, he explains IS' rise to become a professional force and how the Americans allowed its future leader to slip out of their hands.

And with Flynn, who might hold a grudge against the hostile elites that ousted him, we wouldn't lose the great Sessions from his important place in the Senate.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Great timing and might not be coincidental:

From Wikipedia: The Field of Fight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies, with Michael Ledeen, is forthcoming from St. Martin's Press (2016).

And just look at that high-energy and high-testosterone face! Who could have hoped a year ago we would be talking about this? Understandable so many people feel so excited for the first time in ages about the future. And also understandable the global elites and their media cronies are in such a panic. Beautiful.

Messages In This Thread