rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

Quote: (10-20-2015 01:39 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

^ Transhumanism has always struck me as an anti-life cult.

From the Humanity+ website:

Quote:Quote:

“Transhumanism is a class of philosophies of life that seek the continuation and acceleration of the evolution of intelligent life beyond its currently human form and human limitations by means of science and technology, guided by life-promoting principles and values.”

So, who makes those principles and values?

I know guys are looking forward to Sexbots*, thinking Men will be emancipated from Female Control, but technology is always going to be the domain of the wealthy, and, with that, I expect the main adopters of Transhumanism will then be the idle, privileged children of the elite.

Therefore, I'd expect Transhumanism to be used in the name of Special Snowflake Narcissism, and with low resilient minds naturally comes Utopian Idealism, so, I'd also expect subversion of any technology in the name of Social Justice in the interests of liberating whomever the currently-fashionable 'The People' are.

I did a search for implanting, and there's multiple articles in all usual places on friggin' Zoe Quinn inserting a chip and a magnet into her own hand:

[Image: zoe-quinn.jpg]

Huh, whomever would have guess the girl obsessed with self negation and exaggerated affected presentation would be into Transhumanism? [Image: tard.gif]

Remember, I've been alive since the 70's. Just about every major prediction about the future of how we live has been wrong - I had a book of predictions as a child that is hilarious to read now. The Nuclear Wars never happened. The Population Bomb never went off. Still no flying cars. It seems fitting that today is the day Marty McFly travelled into the future in 'Back To The Future II'.

[Image: transhumanism.gif]

* I see zero attraction in humping a pile of plastic and circuit boards.

First about the cartoon and forgetting about the third world people who don't have electricity etc, you don't have to go as far as the third word. Even in a city like LA you can find stark differences between people's standard of life. The same is true for transhumanism.

Also note that such changes don't happen overnight; they creep up on you. The increase in socially awkward people (smartphone zombies, sex-negatives, "catcalling" opponents ), increasing obesity(well there is a limit to the weight human body can sustain), decreased birth rates and the rise of MGTOW can all be viewed as losses for humanity. Almost all of us are now more like machines that our fathers used to be; we are wearing various sensors (GPS, GSM, G4, etc) all the time, corporates like Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, etc record a great deal of our activities and there are various private or state organizations who study this "big data" to be able to predict individual or collective behavior. More predictable means more machine-like.

Look at these examples:
-There are robots teaching English in South Korea.
-American military has deployed drones that can shoot on their own.
-There are men in Japan who have AI "girlfriends".
All of these are today.

Quote:Quote:

I see zero attraction in humping a pile of plastic and circuit boards.
Well, you are AnonymousBosch after all, not a millennial or post-millennial who grows up with "consent training", "sex negativity", "fat acceptance", "hollaback" and "gender fluidity". Although the future is virtual reality not sexbots.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread