rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

Quote: (10-12-2015 06:24 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2015 04:55 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I find the girls who say or act awkward usually do a 180 when some guy of fame and physical appearance that lands him in the top % of males on the planet comes into her consciousness. Whether it he is physically present doesn't matter but she will want to fuck because it overrides common stumbling blocks which lesser men have to deal with.

So if you are in the top % bracket as a man you have nothing to worry about from this sexual revolution.

Time has changed, mate.

Women are all about getting attention, so it always comes down to what gets them the most.

"I fucked James Franco!" got her some bragging rights among a few slutty friends in recent past.

Now, with the rise of social media and SJWowsers:

"I turned down James Franco, he's creepy!" gets her 15 mins of worldwide Internet fame.

"I was raped by James Franco!" might get her invited to the White House or the UN.

She can even do all three: fuck James Franco, pretend to turn him down on social media then accuse him of rape afterwards. Attention overload!

That's right - sluts fuck pro athletes and then try to shame them by posting selfies. The media attempts even to do so:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...ailed.html

There were others all around the world from the NBA, NFL as well as European top soccer teams. Girls demanding cash, crying rape, claiming to have gotten impregnated, accusing men of "creepy" Game - etc. And do I have to remind everyone of fake accusations like Mike Tyson or Bill Cosby with very real consequences - after a set income and fame level than any race is ready for the taking, so no man is safe. Strangely enough the safest guys are outright powerful criminals or sheiks in their own countries.

The sexual terrain is getting tougher, though of course there are still many ways to run under the radar and if you record your encounters, then those accusations are not overly powerful.

Messages In This Thread