rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

Quote: (09-20-2015 12:57 PM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

How does this phenomenon affect the "proles" in people's opinion?

As alot of girls my age(22) are getting married and popping out kids. This is just me browsing through facebook and all the girls that are doing this didn't go to university.

Proles are always going to bang, but the welfare structures have long-eroded the family unit and encouraged multiple fathers / blended families. Fitting with Roosh's theory, it's might explain why The Black Community Rural Australian Areas are being hit so hard by the Crack Ice Epidemic.

I hear conflicting evidence about this. My last hospital had to increase security in ER due to the number of violent patients on Ice freaking out, and both anti-drug counselling and psych wards had been pushed beyond breaking point - there was simply no more money in the government budget to treat the problem. Associates in the police system had told me the problem is far worse than is being let on, with the familiar warning of "It's better not to ask too many questions".

The media simultaneously fuels hysteria about it, whilst running testimonials from 'experts' saying the problem and statistics suggesting there is a problem are exaggerated.

Messages In This Thread