rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

Quote: (09-19-2015 08:35 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2015 07:49 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

- their fidgeting with the clothes: this is a classic, they'd wear for example a short skirt but constantly reach to pull it down because they feel the skirt rises up a bit as they walk.

All your observations ring true with mine.

I saw four early 20-somethings walking ahead of me yesterday on their way to the pub all in-sprayed on dresses, barely-balancing on their heels. All of them fidgeted and adjusted their short hemlines entire way, none of them comfortable or confident.

One had an open-backed dress, and, when she glanced back and saw me, her body language just closed down entirely: slumped, narrow shoulders / head down / eyes at ground. Fair enough - I'm a scary-looking bastard - but as they crossed the road at the lights, a Muslim woman in Burka and her small children crossed their path you could see the self-conscious shame in all the girls.

I think they dress like this because their Narcissist Self-Construct requires they think of themselves as a Hot and Sexy Bitch, but the body language I observe increasingly-shows that many young women are hugely-uncomfortable with the reality of looking that way in public.

The high school girls aren't - they know their sexuality gives them power. I think the shame happens after young women become sexually-active and realise the expectations of sex guaranteeing a woman can choose to turn it into a relationship if she so desires it is false.

The uncomfortableness with looking sexy is a very Australian thing, though - I'm your age and have seen it since the 80s. The Aussie girl all dressed up in short skirt but looking like she'd be more relaxed drinking a stubbie at home or taking the rotty for a walk. Slumped shoulders, masculine walk, nervous gestures, too many Australian women just don't know how to pull off a sophisticated look and never have.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread