rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

Yea, I have noticed this trend too with Millennial girls. They either are super sluts with a rotation (hear this word a lot from nearly all of the ones I know) of guys to fuck every night of the week, or they are like the asexual Victorian women you read about in stories who would get disgusted by any, however mild or tame, sexual behaviour. The middle ground for a healthy sexuality is rapidly disappearing.

A similar and related thing happens to their handling of alcohol as well. They either have to get shit-faced every time they drink, or do not touch any alcohol and preach to any poor soul appearing to be listening about the evils of alcohol and the superiority of being a teetotaller.

Next are the attempts to police sexuality in venues that are traditionally for hooking up or at the very least, meeting potential relationship partners. For example, many dance venues and schools here have now got Consent etiquettes up, and mother hens going around checking if every girl is OK if they are being hit on. They also complain about getting so few men to show up these days, after the peak of the late 2000s. Geez, I wonder why. Live music and cocktail venues are making up rules to police "unwanted" chatting up of female patrons, basically only the women can approach the men...

Quote:Captain Gh Wrote:

What you say definitely makes sense because the young women who are 19-20 are kind of a in between because they dress like Superhoes but have an inability to hold a conversation.

I have observed and pointed out to friends that many of those sluttily dressed girls actually have very low degree of comfort with their sexuality. You can see it expressed in:

- the way they walk: very fast paced, trying to get out of view asap
- their overly defensive body language: hunched shoulders, arms folded across the front, chin down avoiding all eye contacts
- their facial expressions: tight lips, scowls, or a completely blank brain-is-shot-after-too-much-social-media-on-iphone face
- their fidgeting with the clothes: this is a classic, they'd wear for example a short skirt but constantly reach to pull it down because they feel the skirt rises up a bit as they walk.
- their positioning: at venues, they'd get out of all the prime spots for actually meeting people or being seen (in the good ol' attention whoring way); they are more likely sitting down in a booth out of view, or getting in a wagon wheel formation with their friends blocking approaches

Unless they're booty calling guys over late at night after going out, I hardly ever see them hook up with anyone, despite the Hoe uniform.

Messages In This Thread