rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

The Increasing Rise Of A Sex-Negative Narrative In Australia

I will read your entire article later - (too sleepy now) - but I wanted to share a small anecdote that confirms your suspicions.

I was in the parking lot of a convenience store when I saw this woman's outfit. It was quite pretty, with a 1950's sort of feel, complete with bright red stockings on thin, pretty legs. Business-like skirt, with a short-sleeved top that revealed arm tattoos (uh oh). Looking at her face, I saw a bob cut and a look of utter disgust and disdain when my eyes met twenty-something face.

I wanted to open with, "Lady, the thing you're always worrying will happen to you? That ain't going to happen to you. It might happen to a much prettier chick, or a much happier chick, or a healthier chick - but not to you." But I know better than to flirt with those types of women.

------------------

On a happier note, I think you've read SJW's Always Lie - (which I just finished). And you've hit upon a beautiful way to hashtag-troll these idiots. Something like #WhyBeSoSexNegativeInTheHappiestPeriodInHumanHistory or #SurroundedByTheHappiestPartyEver-ScowlsInstead.

Messages In This Thread