rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Japanese Military Rises Again

The Japanese Military Rises Again

The Japanese and Chinese are far more integrated then a lot of people realize. Its impossible to miss it when visiting manufacturing regions, or when looking around the financial centres like Shanghai.

It seems better for government business by having the people think that Japan and China are at odds, but the fact remains that Japan built much of modern China, and therefore dependent on Japanese business contracts for the foreseeable future.

Korea will be an interesting region to watch, as they caught on much faster than people expected and will likely be the first country to balance with Japan. The racism of Korea will die down some as the next generation of affluent kids interact more in the region.

Personally I dont think that it would take long at all to rev up the Japanese war machine. Like QC said about the Japanese being camouflage experts, I think that the Japanese have essentially 'camouflaged' their ability from the public.

As much of a wild card as North Korea is, I think that little Vietnam would be the first to strike back against China.

Messages In This Thread