rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Building a foundation with a foreign woman

Building a foundation with a foreign woman

^^^
You're making some good points and raising many interesting questions, but I am way too tired to respond right now. I like the idea of her coming to the United States and staying with friends while you get to know her better. That would be a lot better than bringing here and having her stay with you, at least to start out. I would be really careful with that religion stuff. The D.C. area is infested with Hispanic and black girls who are religious fanatics and it really isn't what I am used to. Anything other than the Catholic, Jersey Shore Methodist, or Jewish faith is completely foreign to me and many guys complain about those religious fanatic types. As for the low self esteem/inferiority complex, yeah, that is a real problem in Latin America in general. That accounts for a lot of my rejections girls flaking on me, or girls disappearing after the bang. If they think you look and/or are a lot better than them they use rejections and/or flaking as a defense mechanism.

Messages In This Thread