rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internalized Misogyny video

Internalized Misogyny video

Quote: (09-22-2015 06:38 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2015 12:38 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Niche MRA Attention Whore.

Of course, but who would you rather have walk in late to your party and parrot old news.

A.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

B.
[Image: 0.jpg]

C.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I am all for supporting this chick even though her game is attention whoring and internet drama. A little pocket rocket like this has to enrage barren cat ladies and water buffalo. She is a good distraction.

Point taken.

What I was getting at (Beta Bait Division) is that the difference between the first two women you referred to and the third, is that the first two would never get noticed at all if they weren't parroting things they think men want to hear.

The third would get noticed anywhere she went, and gets all the attention she needs in life. The gimmick of spouting manosphere truisms is done solely to get even more attention.

She is creating an internet persona that makes her seem like the cool hot chick who is easy to be around, and knows what's up, purely as a way to expand the beta orbitude.

If she creates an approachable persona based on the flattery to men's egos of being on their side and really understanding them, she is getting what she wants, endless attention from hopeful strangers, without ever having to cop to what she is doing, or do anything except receive attention.

I am not against how she looks. If that is a monkey, I like it. Just play her videos on mute and watch her bounce around.

She is playing people.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread