rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Muslim Invasion and the continuation of Patriarchy

The Muslim Invasion and the continuation of Patriarchy

Quote: (09-23-2015 02:29 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

More SJW propaganda from our friends at Buzzfeed to make Muslims appear cuddly (WB the black lady).

Years ago I told my Muslim friends in UK that if they ever did move to an Islamic fundamentalist state they would come back running to the UK as soon as they could.

I have no doubt that of course most Muslims would prefer to live in peace and depending on their leanings also let others live. But the examples shown in the video are Western educated liberal Muslims.

The problem with Islam is the Quran and the fact that it is a war bible. Essentially you have a system that is rather negative and was written by a general for the purpose of conquest. Christianity was founded by a saint and so was Buddhism. Of course you can twist anything to an evil end, but when the beginning is not positive, you would have to twist the negative to a positive which is much harder.

That is why many Muslims don't like to live in strict fundamentalist countries like Iran or Saudi Arabia.

And yes - I think that given time it's possible that the Muslim people of the earth found a balance and created moderate Islam - as long as they were rebuffed by anyone else from conquering the neighboring states.

But the elite is not interested in that either as I have said. They correctly realized in the 1970s probably that Islam left to it's own devices would become like some eternal 1950s USA:
[Image: 135]g]

It would take forever for feminism and rampant promiscuity to destroy their mentalities - not decades like in the West, but maybe centuries.

So my take is that they changed course and fostered fundamentalism:

[Image: ruhollah_khomeini.jpg]

[Image: 22_bahman4.png]

It's possible that Khomeini was an MI6 asset - he barely spoke Parsi. You also have to realize that elite is obsessed about wiping out potential risks or competitors. That's partly why WWI and WWII was fought - they had to obliterate Germany, since the Germans did everything better than the British - highly disciplined, more population, better education, better administration etc.
Iran was for example one such case of a country that still had the remaining Persian mentality, more interest in science, more discipline, more mercurial. You can even see it with their migrants - many going into STEM, are MDs or businessmen.

Aside from Iran they sent in Kissenger and Brzezinski to get that party started. It was not just to oppose the old Soviets. It was part of a bigger plan:

[Image: tumblr_mfhkdkckXB1rld84wo1_1280.jpg]

And of course the Muslim world fell for it, since the more violent minority also aided by negative texts in the Quran started to dominate the peaceful majority. In return a fast destruction of those countries could be undertaken.

Most countries aside from the puppet oil states are to remain in constant turmoil with tens of millions of refugees to come to the West. What remains later on is for the gulf states to be taken out.

If you have studied the elite then you know that they won't leave you with your own private fiefdom that you rule as you wish. No - they want it all. Otherwise they would have let Gaddafi or Assad or even Saddam rule in peace. Of course it's also about money, but it's more about the long-term goals of world domination. All the countries have to go. After Iran is gone, then will come the time for Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Kuwait.

Thanks @Lothario - I try things to put across with the information I've assessed. They call it "open conspiracy" anyway in those circles, because it's not difficult to find it. But of course you are then left with the choice of whether to further believe in the mainstream or to take a different point of view. Based on what makes more sense and is replicated with what I see happening in the world I then decide on a case by case basis.

Messages In This Thread