rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Muslim Invasion and the continuation of Patriarchy

The Muslim Invasion and the continuation of Patriarchy

Quote: (09-18-2015 05:24 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

The problem with atheists is that they don't hold that belief out of a scientific objectivity or Einsteinian nobility of spirit. They just use it as a politicized platform for liberalism and SJW tyranny and as a weapon to destroy everything about traditionalism and Western conservative culture, even those aspects that are completely unrelated to religion. Anyone who will declare himself to be an atheist will be feminist, pro-affirmative action, pro-illegal immigration, pro-gun-control, pro-abortion even though on paper they aren't connected. They're even pro-Islam. Atheists really mean they are opposed to the Judeo-Christian God. But in reality, if you've been to any college in the country, that's who atheists are.

I'm an atheist and I'm not any of those things. But I do agree with you. There's an intersection between modern atheism and SJW's. If people were truly atheists they would see the world in it's natural form and see that gender roles developed over time because they are efficient. Just because everyone walks around with a smartphone these days doesn't mean that they're smart or that the world is any more modern than biblical or prehistoric times.

And by the way:
[Image: 5rTYVbb.jpg]

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread