rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notches that Make You Question Your Game

Notches that Make You Question Your Game

Quote: (09-28-2015 04:19 PM)WanderingMan Wrote:  

With these latter types, you can go have fun with them: go have drinks, go to the movies, have a nice walk downtown, take them to the beach, etc, then you can bang them, and it's all good.

Therein lies the paradox. Call me cynical, jaded, misguided, whatever but finding women who have the attention span to hang out multiple times without banging and still answer your text/calls and then finally bang are the proverbial unicorns in my book.

I say this with absolute honesty. I wish with every fiber in my being that the man/woman dynamic of going out a few times, making incremental progress each time only for it to culminate in the glorious bang followed by some flavor of relationship was still around but at least where I am in SoCal it's just not the case. "Relationships" are simply single or occasionally two dates that either end in sex or not. My experience has gotten so bad that when I see couples with women who are my exact physical type I want to go right up and ask the guy "dude, how in the hell did you get more than two dates out of this girl?"

I'm speculating that the only way to develop any kind of semblance of a relationship deeper than a ONS or FB is through meeting by social circle, work etc.

Messages In This Thread