rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notches that Make You Question Your Game

Notches that Make You Question Your Game

Good stuff in this thread guys. This is going the direction I had hoped.

I want it to be known my feelings of doubt don't stem from the fact that I porked a 5'er. It's whatever I'm not really in a drought of any kind. I've been cycling 4 other women in and out of my bed over the past couple months ranging from 6/10-8/10, 19-33, African-Laotian-white, Applebee's bus girl - college educatied professional working for the government. Some I bang for a couple months then it fizzles out naturally, some come back after some time away, once in a while its just a one or two night hello/goodbye deal. I'm diversifying this shit like no tomorrow.

I'm just talking about the sobering realization post-bang that perhaps I'm not getting what I really want out of the game. Perhaps Oz was onto something about men of doubt and men of certainty, but perhaps it could be worded differently.

Maybe there are men who are comfortable, and men who question. Men who go for just what they want and are satisfied, and men who get what they want then want more.

Shit maybe I'm just at my next hurdle of the game where I am struggling with quantity vs. quality and diminishing returns.

Messages In This Thread