rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notches that Make You Question Your Game

Notches that Make You Question Your Game

Quote: (09-18-2015 03:56 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2015 02:36 AM)WanderingMan Wrote:  

Like you OP, I would rather jerk off and sleep peacefully.

A bang is great, but sometimes there's a price.

The introspection of this thread is good, but I think its necessary to be able to sleep with any and all women and still sleep peacefully at night.

There's a price for everything, but make the chick pay it, not you. You dont have to pay for anything, literally and figuratively.

If the chick is married and still sleep with you, she's more the villain, not you.

I used to have huge beta remorse when using game on seemingly nice chicks. Then I realize something: you are not responsible for the emotional well being of a chick you slept with. Your LTR sure, but otherwise people are fucking adult, they need to grow up and put a lid on it.

Girls have absolutely no qualm about manipulating and friendzoning innocent betas, why should we think twice of doing the same to them?

Dont feel bad. That crying emotional girl will just find a beta orbiter to torture soon.

This is very true. Last year I had a mini relationship with an attractive girl. She became very attached and I didn't like it. When she tried to run a pregnancy scare on me, I dumped her.

After sending me dozens of messages, and calling me on my phone dozens of times (none of which I answered), she came to my place knocking on my door. I didn't want a scene in front of my neighbors so I let her in. Long story short, she begged me to get her back and cried a lot. I didn't back down and told her to leave. Before leaving she dropped this:

"Now I understand the feelings of all the men begging me and crying in front of me."

This girl had zero sympathy for the men she probably used and dumped, but when she was confronted with a similar situation, she expected sympathy for herself.

Messages In This Thread