rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saint Louis, Missouri - The HeartBang of America 2015

Saint Louis, Missouri - The HeartBang of America 2015

Columbia, Missouri is 1000 Times better in my opinion when it comes to Girls because its a College Town (Mizzou). I personally thinks St. Louis sucks badly and I lived there for a Year and still work there til this day. I moved to Columbia which is about an Hour and a Half drive from STL and trust me on this the Women here are worth the trip. However everything you've wrote I would say is pretty accurate. But now I've gotten to the point when a Guy Friend wants to visit I tell them come to Columbia, When a Girl Friend comes then I take them to STL. Now I'm in no way trying to disprove anything you're saying but I think if we're talking about "Girls" then its no contest Columbia Wins!! More stuff to do like Tourist Crap, Restaurants, Bars, Clubs and Downtown then Yea STL wins overwhelmingly!! I will try those Day Game Spots you mentioned though, thanks for those Tips!!

Messages In This Thread