rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

J.J. Watt: I'm Trying To Find A Girlfriend

J.J. Watt: I'm Trying To Find A Girlfriend

Quote: (09-17-2015 02:25 PM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

without knowing him, or his story, I'll guess the following:
1. Small town hero, comes from a decent family.
2. Focused on his career, has limited people skills since he has an agent and other people taking care of business.

If so, it is understandable.

However, if Captainstabbin knows something I don't (good chance of that), then not only "Game Recognized" but - PR Greatness.

I know a bunch of dudes who played football in college and 2 who made it to the NFL - it's not a lot of inside info, but it's enough to guess what his life has been like since 15 or 16.

Dudes like Watt aren't just thrown into stardom, he was the best athlete in his high school, lettered in 4 sports, voted MVP at Wisconsin and has had a stellar pro career so far.

Believe me, at every step of the way, chicks have been throwing themselves at him - especially since college. The only way he wasn't banging everything in sight is if he had some Tebow-like virginity pledge.

He still seems shy around women because he never had to learn Game in the traditional sense. He never had to have conversations with women beyond, "Yes, I'm that JJ Watt." His Game is simple and effective, banging chicks without dispelling their fantasy that they are going to be Mrs. Watt.

Messages In This Thread