rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The RVF Crusade

The RVF Crusade

I agree with what most of what you're saying Blick Mang, however now I've started to think about this some more, I think this forum could be a good place to co-ordinate 'social justice' style internet attacks that are legal.

I think they can be effective, and for me doing anything is a lot better than sitting here reading about it. That is just too unbearable for me to just watch things fall apart.

I get angry, and it starts to feel more important than my work, music, and I end up becoming unproductive, so I may as well become productive in something that's more important than music anyway.

I agree more extreme action will eventually be neccesary but that shouldn't and doesn't need to be discussed in this forum.

I'm reading the articles on Tim Woolrich and he's not anti fragile, has barely any followers, and you can easily find him at his caravan in the Calais jungle. He is part of an anarchist group, No Borders, which has been training the migrants with the co-ordinated storming through the tunnel.

He is more to blame for that than anyone of the migrants. They would not have stormed the channel tunnel if it wasn't for this guy and his team telling them how to do that, and he admits to training them in the exam to gain asylum.

I don't know how he hasn't been arrested for inciting a riot and being the ringleader of thousands of migrants going through the channel tunnel.

I think if we expose him, it won't just ruin his google reputation, but it could also go viral on social media and get more people against him. It would make other migrant helpers think twice as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ngers.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...Dover.html

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread