rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy Arrested For STEM Skills

Boy Arrested For STEM Skills

Quote: (09-21-2015 10:49 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

After reading up on the links provided and the videos:

-As a man we have to accept where we're wrong, I've got to apologize to you all on here.
-Roosh is right and so are the others on here.
-The racism I experienced in the past, clouded my judgement.
-It's pretty clear that you can just whip this out of an old alarm clock after seeing the videos.
-I think I have one of these old clocks and I'll take it apart tonight, I'll post a photo of it taken apart.
-After seeing the video, clearly this isn't STEM style - especially after Talbot showing a protoboard of his own clock.
-There obviously is some narrative, maybe the kid wanted to be validated and feel smart at school, maybe his dad put him up to this.
-I'm not sure if his father is some Islamic Militant (he is vocal about his religion, which is fine), reading his interview doesn't lead me to believe so.

Other than that, who knows what's going on why that kid brought it to school.

The amount of outrage in such a short amount of time is interesting - this is the fastest spreading story I've seen this year.

I must look like an idiot on the last few pages.
[Image: facepalm.png]

Precaution is a good thing I agree, was this excessive ? Probably, but we'll see what pans out.

If anything, this is a testament to the power of SJW propaganda. I'll admit that when I first heard this story I would have sided with Ahmed too, before I knew all the details.

There is something embedded in some of our brains. A bug perhaps. We must learn to deactivate this bug.

Develop a new impulse. An impulse that says, "When media is whipped into a frenzy, be skeptical."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread