rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy Arrested For STEM Skills

Boy Arrested For STEM Skills

Quote: (09-18-2015 06:37 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Yeah I came across this today ( http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/muslim-boys-c...ys-expert/ ).

I think the left has made a mistake on this one. They've gone just a bit too far. It's just too much suspension of disbelief for people to say this is all legit. I think this is just going to make the general public more aware they are being tricked, rather than raise more Muslim sympathy.

This is the information I've read:
The kids father is a Muslim activist. Then the kid just decides one day to:
- Pull apart a commercial alarm clock
- Stuff it into a metal pencil box, calling it an 'invention'
- Bring it to school and show it to as many teachers as he can.
- He had it beeping during the class and wouldn't explain to the teacher what it was
- He then gets arrested, and is seen in photos with his family saying 'going to meet with his lawyer', all smiling
- It then immediately goes viral, and the President invites him to the whitehouse, and gets other invitations from Zuckerberg and NASA.
- This all just happens to occur during the European muslim invasion

I don't think most people are going to fall for this one. They've made a real mistake thinking they could fool the public so easily - at the very least they could have used realistic looking home electronics. It's just going to bring attention to the nature of the left, raise attention to the devices they use to control minds, and increase the ranks of those who will be part of the eventual backlash.

Something is definitely in the air. I watched Roosh's video and my feelings are the same as his - there is definitely a faint smell of the tide turning in the air. I hope this isn't wishful thinking. May the Right return.

Messages In This Thread