rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy Arrested For STEM Skills

Boy Arrested For STEM Skills

Quote: (09-18-2015 04:00 PM)Killer Joe Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2015 03:05 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2015 02:04 PM)Killer Joe Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2015 01:44 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I get it dude, I see what you're saying, it's all good, we agree on a lot of other things.

I think it spread so fast because the pic was immediately put online, and SJW's are well connected so news spreads fast.

Sure he debated people about Islam, but read his interviews I posted up in the links, sounds like he's trying to reform his own country, granted he never will, he's trying to show Sudan in a better light.

I don't think he's siding with fanatical islam at all, one of his quotes said he'd deal with them swiftly. If he truly is Sufi this would explain alot.

I'd also like to admit the following: I've had personally dealt with racism, since I'm brown and people think I'm "arab". This is why I come at this event with an open mind. Granted I'm a gun loving, freedom defending man, with devil dogs as some close friends. I've experienced some not so great stuff.

I see nothing wrong with a religious person wanting to better his country. I see nothing wrong with people wanting to defend their religion. We've seen plenty of that on here with the whole Christianity vs. Gay Rights news.

How does this make you more "American" or "Patriotic"? Most people in the tribal areas of Pakistan and within the Islamic State love guns too and are armed to the teeth.

Sarcasm and context Killer, sarcasm and context.

Define American and Patriotic.

You say you've been discriminated because you're brown-skinned and Arab-looking. This is because of 9/11; many people in the US now associate Arabs and Islam with terrorism, perhaps unfairly so. Then you clarify that this is not the case, in fact you "love guns", "defend freedom" and have "devil dogs", i.e. Marines as close friends, in order to imply that such discrimination is unwarranted.

Then I point out that liking guns doesn't necessarily help dispel that inaccurate perception, since those terrorists that have smeared the Arabs' and brown-skinned people's reputation also love those very same guns.

Jesus christ lighten up, that was a snarky smartassed joke on my part about American and Patriotic.

Actually half of it happened pre 9/11 - it's unwarranted BUT it happens. Hasn't happened in recent years.

If you've traveled you'll have people (especially in europe) ask you about guns if you say you're an American.

People have a perception of American's being gun toters hence why I put that in my OP about being an American.

Relax man lol, there's nothing more to it.

"This thread isn't going in the direction I was hoping for."

Messages In This Thread