rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy Arrested For STEM Skills

Boy Arrested For STEM Skills

Quote: (09-17-2015 06:37 AM)J. Spice Wrote:  

How many boys have gotten suspended/expelled/arrested for bringing toy guns to school? For having spent brass in their backpacks? The only reason we're hearing about this is the kid is one of the protected class.

Bad comparison because it isn't a gun or spent brass an doesn't involve a school shooting. It was an electronic device in a briefcase he adamantly explained it was a clock.

He didn't bring a .45 with mags in a briefcase, a single bullet, or anything resembling a gun.

I think it's ridiculous they claimed it was a possible bomb, then a hoax bomb, then not a bomb at all.

Leave race out of this - we're hearing about it because a kid got arrested for bringing a home made clock to school and a teacher thinking it was a bomb.

Kids build stuff like this in class all the time, we built electronic components in my industrial class in high school.

Throw in some mechanical engineering software, CNC, and you can build anything on campus. Hell we had potato launchers in Chemistry class.

I don't think it's staged at all - I think the school/cops overreacted and are paying for it dearly courtesy of the MSM/SJW blowing it out of proportion.

Like Roosh said, this was a freebie that fell in to the lap of the left.

The kids probably was a bit confused and traumatized BUT I bet that immediately went away when Obama, FB, Google, Fourquare, MIT, etc reached out to him.

I ask this kid to do this: graduate MIT, build bad ass shit, make lots of money, better the world, and fuck dimes.

Messages In This Thread