rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Decline of Society is mainly due to Technology

The Decline of Society is mainly due to Technology

I'd say that technology is the root cause of today's social decline. The number one reason is contraception. Number two is the ability for women to make a living wage in various paper pushing and social service type jobs. These are purely a result of technology, and drive 90% of the problems with women today. We blame feminism, but many women don't overtly subscribe to feminism per se. However, most women accept feminist principles on a piece meal basis, and these are driven by their individual day-to-day experiences.
When a woman examines her own prospects and opportunities, she naturally prefers to put off motherhood, and to seek a job, instead of getting married and devoting herself to a patriarchal husband. In the old days, sex led to pregnancy, and jobs to support life as a single woman were scarce, so marriage was the only available path.
I think this is a case where we'll never be able to put the genie back in the bottle. Women will always have access to the pill, and modern technology will enable careers that women can do well.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread