rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Decline of Society is mainly due to Technology

The Decline of Society is mainly due to Technology

Technology has just evolved way faster than our human biology. I think that's what is at the root of your frustration with tech.

It isn't even modern technology that fucks us up either, it's the way we use it. The human mind wasn't meant to process the amount of stimulation that gets thrown at it when a person goes on a social media binge or whatever. We don't have the mental facilities to be concerned with everything that's going on in every corner of the world. Humans are tribal animals.

When used correctly modern technology can help us to learn, build, and stay healthy way longer than nature would usually allow. However, when people go online just to bust their outrage nut modern technology is a destructive force.

As a whole humans think we are a lot smarter and more advanced than we actually are. Mankind is too caught up in it's own hype.

We are a lot more advanced than bears and wolves, but still when I look past the veneer of skyscrapers and modern medicine all I see are animals. Animals in suits. Animals in skirts. Animals out begging on the street.

Messages In This Thread