rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does hypergamy work in Third World Countries?

How does hypergamy work in Third World Countries?

Quote: (09-20-2015 12:12 AM)kosko Wrote:  

There is no welfare state or support system in developing nations. Hypergamy is more temperd as women have nothing to fall back on if they chose the wrong male. As a man, if you can get ahead, you will have options -- which isn't a promise here in the west.

The major downside is that it is more harsh to men. Omega men in the west can still get buy living their sexless lives as wage slaves or dependents via the Govt. In the harsh jungle of a developing nation, omega males struggle to survive. This is because competition is more fierce and death can be more of an option if you fuck it up.

Beta males by contrast in the developing world have a much better chance of getting something than here. They won't swim in pussy, but the simple objective of finding a wife to raise a family is much more attainable.

The only advantage the West has is access to sluts and easier bangs. The man with not much but a tiny fruit farn in Guatamala still has a better chance to find a simple feminine woman to have s family with versus us in USA/West here.

Only in complete broken places, or in places with aristocracy would you have even more extreme top level controls over pussy. If a woman in Somalia has a better chance getting ahead being #34 in Ummahs harem then she will do it, if Saudi Kings rule by cockblocking men from ample pussy then have no qualms in housing and being beneficiaries to tons of women. 100s of women likely cycle through their system and after non are fit for marriage robbing equal numbers of men opportunity for wives.

When my cousins get bored with western women they go back home to get married. Young women chilling who are more then willing to settle down quickly. My cousinmarried a 18 year old broad not even 8 months into a one year trip back home. Dude just got tierd of USA girls and bounced back to the village, found a wife. It was set up for him for a bunch of girls for him to meet, girls already vetted, the one he liked the most he proceeded with to do his own screenings, and it was done.

I have to edit that as it makes little sense, even to me who wrote it. Androids.. I can't type on them.

Messages In This Thread