rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When is it ok to hit a women?

When is it ok to hit a women?

Fucking beta white knights. I remember when I was hanging with a mixed group and some girl was playfully putting her hand to my head and pushing me and I did the same to her. Next thing I know, some little Ichibod Crane looking scrawny motherfucker grabs me by the throat and tells me that if I touched her again he would kill me. I pushed him away with my throat and then gave him the hardest slap I've ever given someone, so I did hit a bitch that one time. Later I followed him into the bathroom and gave him a few more for the road, because he pissed me off.

Seriously, with girls I use words and hitting would be a last resort. However, punching the shit out of things that are near her are very good for intimidation. I hit a girl once and it was a very, very light slap. I wouldn't punch a girl or give her a hard backhand or anything like that.

Messages In This Thread