rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When is it ok to hit a women?

When is it ok to hit a women?

I'd only hit a woman in purely self defense situations, like if she was running at me with a broken bottle in her hand trying to cut me. I can't imagine a woman just slapping me as I don't even deal with any psycho bitches and it's never happened in my life. If one did slap me, I'd probably grab her by her wrists, squeeze them tight enough to hurt and tell her don't ever try that again. If she does it again, then I have the right to slap her back.

If you are going to slap a woman in public, be prepared to have to fight off about 10 guys running up to defend her honor, not to mention having the cops on her side like OGNorcal said above. So that might not be the practical thing to do even if you are justified. It just may not be worth it just to put her in her place.

Also, just accept the fact that men are much more physically powerful than women. They really cannot hurt us physically(unless it's one of the rare black belt female martial artists), yet we could damn near kill them with our bare hands. The code that men shouldn't hit women exists for a reason. It's like if a child slaps me, I'm not going to respond back with the same force as I can do way more damage to the child than that child could do to me. It's the same with girls. So of course the law isn't going to be sympathetic to us. So I'd practice restraint and keep a level head. Probably the best thing to do if a girl slaps you is to laugh in her face and show you were unfazed. If she has a weapon in her hand, than that's a different story.

Messages In This Thread