rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DataSheet: Inversion therapy a vital part of health

DataSheet: Inversion therapy a vital part of health

Quote: (03-09-2016 08:59 AM)musashi Wrote:  

So after being at the chiro yesterday and looking at my X-rays Ive decided I'll need to buy a teeter hang up. My l5-s5 is compressed the worst. Basically I need to do a total revamp on my resistance trying program, but he said its reversible if I'm diligent. I will get another X-ray in one year. Thank you for this data sheet!

Quote: (03-09-2016 08:59 AM)OneManWolfPack Wrote:  

Careful if you have extreme back pain. The load returning to the back after returning upright has been some of the worst back pain I have ever felt. However, I have enjoyed inversion therapy for general maintenance and use it one to two times a week.

Quote: (03-09-2016 11:07 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

As with anything...if you have a pre existing condition or injury make sure you clear it with your doctor. Most of them are aware of inversion now and will be on board...unless you have a particular condition that the tension will exacerbate.

Another one of the advantages of the table is that you can gradually work up to a full hang. It allows the control of leaning back just past 90 deg from vertical for a gentle stretch and then over time work up to a full 180 deg hang

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread