rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the female equivalent of a slim guy who doesn't lift.

What is the female equivalent of a slim guy who doesn't lift.

Quote: (09-17-2015 10:47 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2015 04:07 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure french girls are attracted to slim guys with nice clothes that can dance well and not jacked up dudes with muscles, usually this is a sign of being in a lower social class and looking dumb there or just being insecure with your body. But you need to have an athletic shape, have a good physique and lift a bit but not have arms bigger than your head.

You can always tell the dudes who don't lift. So much passive aggressiveness towards guys that do lift.

It reminds me of girls talking shit about other girls who are more attractive than they are and saying what sluts they are to make themselves feel better.

At a certain point weightlifting/bodybuilding becomes counterproductive. It takes 10 times as much effort to have a ripped, huge body as it does to just be in good shape, and the difference in attention/positivity from girls is nowhere near 10 times as great.

It's much smarter to be in above average shape (top 10% of people, as opposed to the top 1%) and spend your time and energy improving other aspects of your life which have a better ROI.

In the West -- particularly in the USA and Australia -- big muscles seem to be really important. In other countries, not so much. I see jacked guys in Thailand and other Asian countries (mostly Aussies) and most of the girls they're with are 5-7s. Not once have I ever seen a jacked guy with a girl that's equal to or better than him in appearance. They always date down.

Even Zyzz, who is revered like a god by most guys on Bodybuilding.com, got lousy pussy. Look at the girls in photos with him. They're all plain.

I think a lot of guys really overestimate the importance of being big. If you don't have good game, what is the point? Being big is a great way to guarantee success with 5s to 7s. After a certain point, it doesn't help. Really stunning girls are surrounded by other attractive people all the time, so to them looks are just another commodity.

Call me a troll or passive aggressive if you want -- just observing reality. The guys with top tier girls (8+) are very rarely the guys that have ripped, bodybuilder type physiques.

Messages In This Thread