rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attention whore and kids smile for Facebook photo with dead husband and father

Attention whore and kids smile for Facebook photo with dead husband and father

Quote: (09-14-2015 10:54 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2015 09:55 PM)kbell Wrote:  

There are hardly any pictures of her with the husband or the husband with the kids. Its mainly her and the kids. Why do the kids looks so happy? They should be devastated.

Likely she had custody or it was split. Only reason I can think that two kids would not be in shambles seeing their father dead.

What about the back story?

Maybe this man was drawn to drugs to deal with the burden of having to pay child support and deal with excessive and narcissistic woman?

If not then why did she have kids with a drug addict in the first place?

Maybe I am being a asshole but this broad is obviously fishing for attention here and its disgusting.

This analysis is something that I always do as well. Did the woman pick a bad guy from the start, or did she pick a good guy and treat him like shit until he went crazy? Only after these two facts have been established is it possible to entertain the possibility of her being a genuine victim.

Even fat and ugly women can take their picks out of a pool of thousands of men. There is simply no excuse to picking wrong or mistreating the one you picked, because it can hardly happen by accident. It happens almost exclusively through a series of a woman's determined, intentional, fucked-up choices.

With great power comes great responsibility.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread