rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

delete

delete

Europe, Canada, and Australia are always touted by the left in the U.S. as perfect model countries that the U.S. needs to emulate. Over the last few years I have come to the firm conclusion that Europe, Canada, and Australia are not worth emulating, at least for the most part. Yes, they may have a few areas in which they are better in terms of the environment and some economic issues, but the nitty gritty good stuff such as not getting arrested for speech and being able to arm oneself heavily are issues that transcend having more money or having more social stability and safety.

I would give up economic and material comforts before giving up freedom to express myself without fear of reprisal. Hate speech laws are a trojan horse which will ultimately lead to tyranny which is what Europe, Canada, and Australia all have.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread