rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grow Taller: Spinal Decompression + Stretching + Growth Hormone Intake

Grow Taller: Spinal Decompression + Stretching + Growth Hormone Intake

I know its said that if we do not have inner game or lack thereof it shows on the outside. The lack of confidence a man may endure because of his stature or his looks can be devastating. This I believe. However, in my delicious scheme to grow taller I can already see end results and look at myself always as a work in progress, there's no pure end goal with the height, just to out compete some of you taller guys and give you a run for your money and open up more female options for me. No in fact this is the beginning of something else, height is just one variable Beasty.

I can be anonymous and post what may seem like an insecurity here, that's why I made this thread lol. Still, I never reached my genetic height potential, even according to the formula, and that is my first thing to remedy.

I recommend the DOHM white noise machine to help induce longer periods of sound sleep, it works for me. Anyone have any experience with this?

https://www.marpac.com/

As for the expander, even in the end if the results do not come to fruition, it does remove nasty charlie horses and makes you feel more loosened when you wake up in the morning.

Messages In This Thread