rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grow Taller: Spinal Decompression + Stretching + Growth Hormone Intake

Grow Taller: Spinal Decompression + Stretching + Growth Hormone Intake

I'm about 5'10. I was 5'9 back in June. I'm 24 right now. I didn't reach my genetic height potential because of the injury, so I am correcting it now. It is working, albeit slower than the fads say it will work, but it is happening regardless.

So there is no plausible way to lengthen the bones without interfering with the growth plates?

Last thing I forgot to add was the deep sleep cycles. It is the fourth criteria for the grow taller program. I've been taking this HGH cocktail vegetable drink in the day time, and for it to take true effect the subject must be sleeping deeply each night. I also made a crude device that stretches me while I sleep, nothing outrageous just something that pulls slightly on your legs while your torso is pulled in the opposite direction, feels quite good when waking up in the morning without cramps.

Messages In This Thread