rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm tired of all the "9-11 Never Forget" crap

I'm tired of all the "9-11 Never Forget" crap

Quote: (09-16-2015 10:56 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

"Everything changed after 9/11" is the worst misunderstanding ever. The world had been a dangerous place with assholes that want to hurt us for a long time, 9/11 just revealed it to the clueless.

Wow!
Firstly the murder of over 3,000 civilians going about their business should always be remembered, their memories honoured and this attack never forgotten
For 14 years now there has been intense debate over who did it, how it was done and why

Some people like you believe this was a religious based terrorist attack carried out by dangerous fanatics and we should be scared and prepared...

What about the more intelligent of us who don't swallow the 'official' story, those of us that have enquiring minds, who see evidence that wasn’t explained in the NIST findings like
WT7 Collapse at free-fall acceleration
Claims of investigating a controlled demolition without testing for explosive residues
No discussion of the molten metal found in the rubble of the three collapsed buildings

Or lets consider flight 77 hitting the Pentagon
Why is the impact hol;e so small compared to a Boeing 757?
They were able to identify nearly all the passengers by DNA but there was no significant plane debris left because the fire destroyed its significant parts?
Or Mr Hani Hanjour neither being able to control or land a Cessna but he could overcome a 6’4 ex Marine combat fighter pilot with a box cutter took the controls and performed a 270 degree descending turn at 400 mph only to skim 20’ off the ground taking out light poles and expertly crashed it into the only part of the entire building that was being renovated and therefore relatively empty!
Unfortunately there is no footage of this unbelievable feat, the attack on one of the worlds most heavily secured buildings, not one shred of footage

I guess you would be happy now that the PATRIOT act has been shuffled in to ‘protect’ you AFTER 9/11, the thousands of soldiers and civilians killed, foreign lands invaded and the total silence the media shows by way of opposition to these atrocities SINCE 9/11

I have no idea who did it but the world has changed irrevocably since. In Australia for instance, our anti ‘terrorist laws’ affect our civil liberties and I think you will find most countries have adopted similar laws restricting the people’s freedom in the name of protecting us form dangerous people

But hey I’m clueless to think otherwise

Messages In This Thread