rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm tired of all the "9-11 Never Forget" crap

I'm tired of all the "9-11 Never Forget" crap

Quote: (09-15-2015 11:01 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

@TigerMandingo I used to read Noam Chomsky when I was idealistic, pissed off teenager, but he's not someone I would turn to for an opinion or guidance on anything these days, much less the subject at hand. I would ask of him and others like yourself, Explain to me why building 7 was rigged for detonation on the same day that a terrorist attack occurred on two other buildings in the same complex? I'm more than willing to suspend my suspicions for a good 'ol fashioned coincidence, but unfortunately this is not one of those times.

Honestly, I have no idea why. Here's what I do know: the miniscule number of physicists and engineers who go against the grain and disagree with the official version have yet to submit their evidence for peer-review. Why? If these people are so confident in their version of events, why not submit it to academic journals and organizations to be evaluated? Chomsky had a great point on that in the video.

Quote: (09-16-2015 08:57 AM)NO_LIMIT_CRACKA Wrote:  

And we still haven't learned probably the most obvious question from the 9/11 attacks: it doesn't feel good when someone else attacks you on your home soil. So why do we keep agitating and doing it to other nations' home turf and why are the people who are the most gung-ho about remember 9/11 also the first ones to support wars in foreign countries? Because I'm pretty sure that's how other people feel too when another drone shoots a rocket in the middle of the street or shoots the wrong house and the army goes "oh woops lol sorry, we thought there was a terrorist there. our mistake. no hard feelings, it's collateral damage, this shit happens"

Great point. Sometimes you gotta look in the mirror and 9/11 was the perfect opportunity to do that. Instead, the US doubled down on foreign aggression and became even more paranoid.

Messages In This Thread