rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm tired of all the "9-11 Never Forget" crap

I'm tired of all the "9-11 Never Forget" crap

Quote: (09-14-2015 12:02 PM)AFS Wrote:  

Yes - thank you. I thought I was the only one who felt this way. For people who lost family and loved ones, I can understand why they remember. But for everybody else, exactly WHY are we remembering this event? 30,000 people die in car accidents every year. Totally preventable accidents because most people are too stupid to learn how to drive properly - where is the outrage on that?

Are we remembering the fact the terrorists attacked us? Why is this worth remembering? We were attacked by a terrorist organization we trained ourselves and because of our retarded middle east foreign policy. The CIA and the president all knew the terrorists were here and what they planned (this is not conspiracy theory shit, it was in the NYTimes and other papers), and they let it happen for political purposes.

Literally every day Bush would get a memo that a plane would fly into a building, and they ignored it. Then they obstructed the 9/11 commission until it was a total farce. If people really wanted to remember the "tragedy" of 9/11, why didn't they impeach Bush and throw him in jail? Why did they elect him a second time? Obviously, they don't give a shit about the root causes of 9/11 or whose to blame, they just want to feel good about being angry!

The very same day 3000 Americans died, him and Cheney had a meeting on how they could pin the attack on Iraq. They launched a BS war that left thousands of soldiers and civilians dead. The constitution and bill of rights were completely trashed - and we still have the Patriot Act to this day. Again, why the hell do I want to be reminded of this?

Do we remember it because we "all came together?" Again, Americans coming together gave us the Iraq War and Patriot Act. We just acted like total bloodthirsty, ignorant morons.

The quicker we forget about 9/11, the better.

This is the response that is important.

Never forget, a battle cry to keep anger going is just brainwashing. We're victims! You caused this, so we can do whatever we want, cause it hurts! Sounds like something people here would be against, not promote.

We should try to remember how stupid Americans can be. Weapons of mass destruction? Sadam has a a nuclear weapon, oh wait, chemical weapons, oh wait, they are hidden in a tunnel somewhere, that's why we can't find them. While the U.S. signed oil agreements with some ad hoc govt they put in place, murdered hundreds of thousands of people.

Why can't people remember that information?

Sheep keep on sheeping.

Messages In This Thread