rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Faster Recovery for Forearms and Legs?

Faster Recovery for Forearms and Legs?

Quote: (09-14-2015 12:26 AM)barnbarn2k Wrote:  

The main things are the basics. Whey protein no more then 30 mins after workouts the quicker the better. Dont mix it with milk, just water and whey protein. Buy a car polisher, they are 20 bucks at most car parts stores, there are videos on youtube on how to use them as a massager, they are more powerful than any massager you can buy in stores. Long hot showers or hot tub sessions. No Ibuprofen or Alieve or any anti-inflammatory drugs. 500mg of aspirin no more then once a week is it. Once the muscles are nourished and recovering at around the 18 hour mark I start passive dehydration to pull the water out of my muscles. Basically I dont drink any fluids that day and do no workouts and only get the water that is in food(no fruits) some veggies are ok, meat is ok. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. For the worst cases of DOMS(delayed onset muscle soreness) if I dont have relief after 3 days and its really bad 5mg of codeine will work just dont be stupid and make a habit out of it, no more then once every 4 months. Learning how to cope with pain is good thing, to a certain extent.

Can you comment on why you recommend that whey protein not be consumed with milk. When I use whey I always mix with milk since I am inevitably trying to up the calorie level.

Messages In This Thread