rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Staying informed on the world

Staying informed on the world

I read and watch mainly French media, specially Le Monde Diplomatique as well as French radio stations. I find French media to be very fair and objective, the complete opposite of the North American and specially American media, which G perfectly summed up as being not only too entertainment oriented but also way too partial. In the American media, you only hear one side of the story while elsewhere, you have more objective reporting. I also watch and read Brasilian media like O'Globo newspaper online and Italian as well with watching Italian news on tv. When I'm bored and want a good laugh, I turn on CNN and Fox. For objective and informative real world news, I look at the above mentioned sources. Al Jazeera is also very good even tough at times, they are way too much pro Arab, the complete opposite of American media. NHK (English speaking channel and radio station from Japan) is also a great source of objective and informative news.

Messages In This Thread